Writing Tips and Help
- Write a Research ProposalInformation on different types of proposals and must-have information for each.
- Write a Literature ReviewA guide that provides information on writing literature reviews.
- Write an Annotated BibliographyA guide that provides information on how to construct an annotated bibliography.
- Write a Data Management PlanGet help writing data management plans for federal agencies or other sources of funding.
- Write a Dissertation or ThesisAn annotated bibliography of books that provide advice on writing dissertations and theses.
- Writers WorkshopSet up an appointment for assistance at any stage of the writing and revision process.
Copyright, Plagiarism, and Citation When Using the Work of Others
- CopyrightInformation about copyright basics, including fair use, the public domain, and Creative Commons licenses.
- Responsible Scholarship PracticesA guide that explores plagiarism and its consequences, as well as citation styles.
- Cite a SourceInformation on your preferred or required citation styles.
- Citation Management SoftwareAn overview of citation management software with a chart to help you compare their features.