Your Library Account
- Setup and Use My Account – Step-by-step guide to setting up your library account so you can renew items, make and view requests, or check for fines or fees.
- Library Cards
- Borrowing Privileges – Bookstacks access, loan periods, renewal limits, and fines and fees.
- Return – Tips for returning material, outside bookdrops
- Course Reserves – Find physical or electronic items placed on reserves specifically for your class. See also: electronic reserves for just electronic items for courses you are enrolled in, guide to searching reserves, guide to electronic reserves, and guide to putting items on reserve (for instructors).
Request and Delivery
These services are available to U of I users only.
- Interlibrary Loan – Request items that are not available from the U of I Library or I-Share.
- DocExpress (Document Delivery) – Request copies of U of I Library material.