Public Opinion Resources
- ANES produces high quality data from its own surveys on voting, public opinion, and political participation.
- The first comprehensive effort to measure the current social, political and economic climate around the world that provides an independent, non-partisan, scientific and multidisciplinary view of public opinion on a range of issues. It currently covers 70% of the world population.
- The Archive Dataverse contains social science data curated and archived by the Institute. Collections include the holdings of the Louis Harris data Center, the National Network of State Polls, among others.
- A non-partisan fact tank that conducts public opinion polling, demographic research and other data-driven social science research. Provides data and analysis on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping the U.S. and the world.
- An independent, nonpartisan resource on trends in American public opinion.
- Provides free access to the Reuters public opinion polls since 2012.
- An international research program devoted to the scientific and academic study of social, political, economic, religious and cultural values of people worldwide.
If you need help using these resources or finding additional resources please email us at email@example.com, or use our Ask a Librarian chat service on the Communications Library website.