- Provides access to a mixture of practical and theoretical business content including company, industry, and country reports, scholarly journals and ebooks, videos, dissertations, newspapers, and more.
- Includes information specific to the advertising industry.
- Find popular facts (income, population, racial info, etc.) and frequently requested data about your community. Search by state, county, city, town, or zip code.
Claritas 360 (available online)
- Helps you evaluate market segments and consumer groups.
- Births, life expectancy, deaths, and selected health data.
Demographic/Psychographic Books (available on the Advertising Bookcase)
(The Communications Library has a collection of over 50 books focusing on specific demographic groups and their interests, income, spending patterns, education levels, etc.)
Advertising to Baby Boomers
Black America: An Economic Powerhouse in the Dark
Gays, Lesbians, and Consumer Behavior: Theory, Practice, and Research Issues in Marketing
Getting Wiser to Teens: More Insights into Marketing to Teenagers
Hispanic Customers for Life: A Fresh Look at Acculturation
Marketing to American Latinos: A Guide to the In-Culture Approach Part 1
Marketing to American Latinos: A Guide to the In-Culture Approach Part 2
Target the U.S Asian Market: A Practical Guide to Doing Business
Targeting the New Professional Woman: How to Market and Sell to Today’s 57 Million Working Women
The Kid’s Market: Myths and Realities
The Tru Study 2010: U.S Teen & Twenty-Something Edition
The 85% Niche: The Power of Women of All Colors- Latina, Black, and Asian
Wise Up to Teens: Insights into Marketing and Advertising to Teenagers
Can’t find what you need? Email us at: email@example.com. Or, visit the Communications Library
Library Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8 am-12 am; Fri: 8 am-5 pm; Sat: 1-5 pm; Sun: 1 pm-12 am