Remember to bring your I-Card when requesting these resources!
Company/Product Information:(sources available via the Library website)
- Identifies articles on business, finance, and management topics from regional, U.S. and international publications.
- Includes information specific to the advertising industry.
- Provides the most recent news stories (including business) and statistics on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
- Provides the most recent business news and information on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
Demographic and Psychographic Information
New Strategist Books (available on the Advertising Bookcase)
- The Communications Library has a collection of over 50 books focusing on specific demographic groups (ethnicity, age, gender) and their interests, income, spending patterns, education levels, etc.
Claritas 360 (available online)
- Helps you evaluate market segments
SRDS Local Market Audience Analyst (available online, requires Internet Explorer)
- Breaks down the American population geographically and demographically and includes extensive lifestyle information on the interests, hobbies, and activities popular in each geographic and demographic market.
Advertising Rates and Data:(sources are located behind the library’s reference desk)
SRDS Consumer Magazine Media (available online)
- Provides information on over 3,000 U.S. and international consumer magazines. Lists detailed group and classified advertising rates as well as circulation figures.
SRDS Digital Websites (available online)
- Lists online advertising opportunities such as web sites. Get up-to date information on audience profiles, advertising rates, circulation/coverage, contact names and more.
SRDS Newspaper Media(available online)
- Provides information on daily newspapers, newspaper groups, Black newspapers, college newspapers, and specialized newspaper. Lists detailed group and classified advertising rates as well as circulation figures.
SRDS Digital Networks & Tech (available online)
- Provides digital ad network and ad tech vendor profiles plus over 20,000 website profiles.
SRDS Out of Home Media (available online)
- Includes coverage, circulation, rates, terms and conditions, and advertising rates for over 19 media categories including: airport, outdoor, stadium, transit, movie, and shopping malls.
SRDS Local Media by DMA (available online)
- Provides information on local media
- Provides: market profiles, AM/FM commercial stations, networks. Includes cost per point estimates.
SRDS TV & Cable Media (available online)
- Provides affiliations and coverage for: commercial stations, broadcast networks, multiple station owners, cable systems, interconnects, cable networks, sports networks, and syndicators. Includes cost per point estimates
- Lists current rates and audience estimates for the major media. Call number: 302.230973 T42
Can’t find what you need? Email us at: email@example.com. Or, visit the Communications Library
Library Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8 am-12 am; Fri: 8 am-5 pm; Sat: 1-5 pm; Sun: 1 pm-12 am