Company/Product Information: (sources available via the Library website)
- Provides access to a mixture of practical and theoretical business content including company, industry, and country reports, scholarly journals and ebooks, videos, dissertations, newspapers, and more.
- Includes information specific to the advertising industry.
- Find popular facts (income, population, racial info, etc.) and frequently requested data about your community. Search by state, county, city, town, or zip code.
- A collection of Industry Market Research
- Demographic info for select products (not all products included).
- Includes annual reports and sales info on companies
- Provides the most recent news stories (including business) and statistics on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
- Provides the most recent business news and informaton on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
Online Style Guides
- Find information and links to the most common citation styles and guidelines for using these.
- APA guidelines for citing online industry sources
New Strategist Books (available on the Advertising Bookcase)
- The Communications Library has a collection of over 50 books focusing on specific demographic groups (ethnicity, age, gender) and their interests, income, spending patterns, education levels, etc.
SRDS Local Market Audience Analyst(available online, requires Internet Explorer)
- Breaks down the American population geographically and demographically and includes extensive lifestyle information on the interests, hobbies, and activities popular in each geographic and demographic market.
- Births, life expectancy, deaths, and selected health data.
Can’t find what you need? Email us at: email@example.com. Or, visit the Communications Library
Library Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8 am-12 am; Fri: 8 am-5 pm; Sat: 1-5 pm; Sun: 1 pm-12 am