Company and Product Information and News
- Provides access to a mixture of practical and theoretical business content including company, industry, and country reports, scholarly journals and ebooks, videos, dissertations, newspapers, and more.
- Includes information specific to the advertising industry.
- Features resources concerning business trends and development
- Database of business information.
- Contains U.S. company data covering 10,000 public companies and annual reports. Also contains international company data and international annual reports.
- Provides recent business news.
- Provides the most recent news and business stories.
- Provides recent business news and information on companies, products, consumers, and trends.
Info/Bio Info on Journalists
- The news stories provide the names of the journalists and in most cases, you can click on the name and it connects you to information about the journalists.
- Google: “company name” and “press releases”
Online Style Guides
- LibGuide containing APA citation guidelines and examples for citing advertising and business sources.
- Please remember to double check your citations against a style guide. Citation generators are a good starting point, but they do make errors.
Can’t find what you need? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use “Ask a Librarian” chat on the Communications Library website.