(See full Information in Word Document.)
The IMLS “Think Globally, Act Globally” China-U.S. Librarian Collaboration Grant Project is seeking ten presenters for two Professional Development Programs in China in 2010 as following:
The application deadline is Dec. 07, 2009.
- Laws, policies, and strategic plans of U.S. libraries
- Library management and operational mechanisms
- Public library services
- Library assessment and librarians’ professional development, promotion and evaluation system
- Public relations activities and their values
- Academic libraries, special libraries, library education, and professional organizations in the U.S.
Check out more detailed information about the topics here.
Send the following documents to Dr. Shuyong Jiang at firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate which trip you are applying for:
Please apply by December 7th, 2009. Selected presenters will be notified by Dec. 23. All selected presenters are required to attend a half day training during the ALA Midwinter.
For questions or more information, please contact Dr. Shuyong Jiang at email@example.com.
The Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) page may also be of help to you as you consider this exciting opportunity.
Copyright @ 2008