(See full Information in Word Document.)
The IMLS "Think Globally, Act Globally" China-U.S. Librarian Collaboration Grant Project is seeking 4 presenters for 1 Professional Development Program from October 24-November 11, 2011 in Guiyang, Wuhan and Taiyuan.
- Laws, policies, and strategic plans of U.S. libraries
- Library management and operational mechanisms
- Public library services
- Library assessment and librarians’ professional development, promotion and evaluation system
- Public relations activities and their values
- Academic libraries, special libraries, library education, and professional organizations in the U.S.
Check out more detailed information about the topics here.
Please apply by July 8, 2011. It will be your responsibility to get permission from your library to participate.We plan to have a half day pre-trip team training meeting with the selected presenters. Time and location will be decided later. This will be a required meeting and the expenses will be covered by the grant.
For questions or more information, please contact Dr. Shuyong Jiang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) page may also be of help to you as you consider this exciting opportunity.
Copyright @ 2008