Access Restrictions: Open to researchers.
The RBML reproductions policies can be found here:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would damage materials or involve violation of copyright law.
Processing Information: https://wiki.cites.uiuc.edu/wiki/display/librare/Home
Serie of documents on Marcel Janco:
1) Handwriten note about Ein Hod;
2) Post it note;
3) "Born on 24 May 1895:Marcel Janco"p resentation;
4) Printed web page about Marcel Janco from www.li.uiowa.edu/dada/janco.html
5) Printed web page about Tourism Israel from www.inisrael.com/tour/places/einhod/index.html
6) Reviews text: Un Arpent Sur La Lune
7) Printed web page about Ein hod from davelippman.com/palblog.html
8) Statemen of "The association of forty" in the U.N.
9) Printed web page about Ein hod from electronicintifata.net
Stapled together 3) to 9).