Access Restrictions: Open to researchers.
The RBML reproductions policies can be found here:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would damage materials or involve violation of copyright law.
Processing Information: https://wiki.cites.uiuc.edu/wiki/display/librare/Home
Stapled together pages with:
1) printed response email from Ann Whitmer to Andrei Codrescu; page with scholars recommending "Born Dada" proposal;
2) first page of the notice of intent for "Born Dada" proposal;
3) printed email from Julian Semilian;
4) second page of the notice of intent for "Born Dada" proposal;
5) pages from "Born Dada" proposal;
Webpage print-out stapled together with pages:
1) printed web page About the International Dada Archive www.lib.uiowa.edu/dada/about.html ;
2) "Tristan" printed email from Willis Barnstone to Andrei Codrescu;
3) "Urari!" printed email from Vasile Robciuc to Andrei Codrescu;
4) photocopy of pages 266-267 from "The histories" -Book four.