[Lists, reports, and valuation of rolling stock, etc., 30 June 1850 to 6 March 1854] [manuscript], 1850-1854 | University of Illinois Rare Book and Manuscript Library
1. Contents list.
2-4. Statement of locomotive stock (3 copies).
5-8. Statement of carriage and wagon stock (4 copies).
9. List of engines and tenders with valuation.
10. List of stock (3 leaves).
11. Report to the directors of the London & South Western Railway, signed James Fenton (6 leaves).
12-13. Statement of stock with valuation (2 copies, 3 leaves).
14. Summary statement of stock (2 leaves).
15. Material charged to the Locomotive Dept. and list of engines under repair, 31 December 1853.
16. Report on the value and condition of locomotive stock.
17. Locomotive stock.
18. Valuation of locomotive engine stock.
19. Valuation of locomotive engine stock, table of engines (2 folded sheets).
20. Bill for work on new engines and tenders.
21. Letter, 1 March 1854, from R. Eaton to James Fenton regarding an error in valuation.
22. Report of the value and condition of locomotive stock (2 leaves).
23. Extract of stock.
24. List of engine expenses.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Former shelfmark: Ms 179 (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library).
Former shelfmark: x F. 385.41 L845l (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library).