Head of Acquisitions
Coordinator of Technical Services Division
128 Main Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61801
- 2005-2006: Head of Information Service Delivery and Entrepreneurial Programs, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 1995-2005: Head of Information Resource Retrieval Center, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 1991-1995: Head of Circulation, O'Neill Library.
- 1989-1991: Access Services Librarian, Healey Library.
- 1985-1989: Head of Access Services, Wessel Library - Tufts University.
- 1984-1985: Reference/Interlibrary Loan Librarian, Wessel Library - Tufts University.
- 1981-1984: Reference Librarian, American Museum of Natural History.
- 1980 - MSLS: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
- 1977 - BA, Anthropology: SUNY at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY.
Awards and Distinctions
- Virigina Boucher - OCLC Distinguished Librarian Award, 2001.
- OCLC Resource Sharing Advisory Committee (RSAC), 2001-2004.
- Collections and Services Advisory Panel, 2005.
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski. “The Impact of Electronic Journals on Interlibrary Lending: A longitudinal study of statewide interlibrary loan article sharing in Illinois.” Library Collections and Technical Services, 29/1 (December 2005): 364-381.
- Wiley, Lynn. “Tales from the International ILL Trade.” Global Resources, a newsletter of the Global Resources Network, 3 (Spring 2005): 8-10.
- Wiley, Lynn. “License to Deny?: publisher restrictions on document delivery from e- licensed journals.” Interlending and Document Supply, 32/2 (2004):94-102.
- Wiley, Lynn. “An Interview Forum on Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery with Lynn Wiley and Tom Delaney” Journal of Access Services, 1/3 (2003):7-23.
- Wiley, Lynn. “Bridging the Gap Inside….inside Document Delivery.” Journal of Access Services,1/1 (2002): 151-177.
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski. “Interlibrary Loan Assessment Project II: revisiting statewide article sharing and assessing the impact of electronic full-text journals.” Library Collections and Technical Services, 26/1 (2002): 19-33.
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski. "Illinois Interlibrary Loan Assessment Project Phase II (1999/2000) A Final Report." CCMCC, (April 2001).
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski. “The State of ILL in the State of Illinois.” Library Collections and Technical Services, 25/1 (2001): 5–20.
- Wiley, Lynn. “Follow the Leader in Ariel Partnerships.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Information Supply, 10/4 (2000): 61-80.
- Wiley, Lynn, Jo Kibbee, 2002. "Take Us With You: delivering library resources and services to users in the field." In The Delivery of Library Services to Distant Users: Distributed Resources - Distributed Learning: Proceedings of the 4th Libraries Without Walls Conference. Molyvos, Lesvos, Greece, Sept 14-18, 2001, 62-72.
- Wiley, Lynn, 2000. “Access Related Reference Services.” In Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 149-176.
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski, “A longitudinal study of statewide interlibrary loan article sharing in Illinois: How are electronic journals affecting interlibrary loan?” 25th Annual Charleston Conference, Charleston S.C.: November 10, 2005.
- Wiley, Lynn, “It’s all Academic on the Web.” ALA Annual LAMA Program, Chicago Illinois, June 25, 2005.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Winging it Overseas: International ILL.” ALA Annual, RUSA MOUSS ILL Discussion Group Session, Orlando Florida: June 26, 2004.
- Wiley, Lynn, “License to Deny?” 8th IFLA Interlending and Document Supply International Conference, National Library of Australia, Canberra Australia: October 27, 2003.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Perspectives on International ILL and Document Delivery.” Association of Research Libraries German Resources Project Meeting, Goethe Forum, Munich Germany: July 29, 2003.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Drive through ILL, Faster than ever while having it your way!” Conference Facilitator, ALA Annual; ILL Preconference, Toronto: June 20, 2003.
- Wiley, Lynn, Donna Smith and T.J. Urbanski, “To UB or Not to UB.” Endeavor Users Group Meeting, Chicago IL: April 25, 2003.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Challenges, Choices, Chances and Changes: meeting our users needs." Colorado ILL Conference, Aspen, CO.: May 9, 2002.
- Wiley, Lynn and Tina Chrzastowski, “Assessing Illinois Academic Journal Collections: A statewide look at serial title resource sharing.” Illinois Library Association, Springfield Illinois: October 17, 2001.
- Wiley, Lynn and Cherie’ Weible, “ILLiad at the University of Illinois.” IOUG Annual Meeting, Chicago Public Library, Chicago Illinois: May 2, 2001.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Interlibrary Loan Use Data.” ICCMP Issues in Collection Management, Loyola University, Chicago Illinois: May 14, 2000.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Document Delivery: From Requesting to Desktop Delivery.” On the Front Lines Conference, Springfield Illinois: March 2000.
- Wiley, Lynn, “Interlibrary Loan Use Data.” ISU Collection Evaluation Seminar, Bloomington Illinois: January 10, 2000.
- American Library Association.