Women and Gender Resources Librarian
100 Main Library
1408 W Gregory Dr
Urbana, IL 61801
- 1997-2002: Social Sciences Librarian, Paterno Library, Pennsylvania State University.
- 1994-1997: Reference and Women's Studies Librarian, Pattee Library, Pennsylvania State University.
- 1987-1994: Reference Librarian, Pattee Library, Pennsylvania State University.
- 1987 - Master of Library Science: University of Missouri-Columbia.
- 1985 - Master of Arts, English: Western Illinois University.
- 1982 - Bachelors of Arts, History: Western Illinois University.
- Library Studies 470: Federal and Legal Information Sources, Pennsylvania State University (1996, 1997).
- Library Studies 301H: Information Research Methods and Systems, Pennsylvania State University (Spring 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992).
- Ingold, Cindy. “Women and Gender Studies Internet Reference Resources: A Critical Overview.” Journal of Library Administration, 43:3/4 (2005).
- Faries, Cindy. “Preserving the Value of Tables of Contents Online: A Critique of Women’s Studies/Feminist Periodicals.” The Serials Librarian, 35(1998): 85-124.
- Faries, Cindy. “Collection Evaluation in Women’s Studies: One Model for Learning the Process.” Collection Building, 13(1994): 1-7.
- Faries, Cindy. “Reference Librarians in the Information Age: Learning from the Past to Control the Future.” The Reference Librarian, 43(1994): 9-28.
- Faries, Cindy. “Users' Reactions to CD-ROM: The Penn State Experience.” College & Research Libraries, 53 (March 1992): 139-49.
- Ingold, Cindy, 2004. "History." in Women’s Studies: A Recommended Bibliography.
- Ingold, Cindy, 2004. "Law." in Women’s studies: a Recommended Bibliography.
- Faries, Cindy, 1996. "History." in The Social Sciences: A Cross-Disciplinary Guide To Selected Sources.
- Faries, Cindy and Amy Paster, 1995. "Experiences with CD-ROM at the Pennsylvania State University Libraries." in CD-ROM for Library Users: A Guide to Managing and Maintaining User Access.
- Faries, Cindy, 1989. "History." in The Social Sciences: A Cross Disciplinary Guide to Selected Sources.
- Krikos, Linda and Cindy Ingold (eds.), 2004. Women’s Studies: A Recommended Bibliography. Libraries Unlimited.
- Ingold, Cindy, “Strategies for Building GLBT Collections: Experiences from a Large Research University.” GLBT ALMS Conference: An International Conference for Professionals from GLBT Archives, Libraries, Museums, and Special Collections, Minneapolis, MN: May 20, 2006.
- Ingold, Cindy and Patricia A. Scott, “Invisible Collections within Women’s Studies: Practical Suggestions for Access and Assessment.” Continuity and Transformation: The Promise of Confluence, ACRL 7th National Conference, Pittsburgh, PA: March 31, 1995.
- Ingold, Cindy, “Coverage of Women’s Studies Periodicals in Online Table of Contents Services.” Women, Information and the Future: Collecting and Sharing Resources World-Wide, An International Conference, Cambridge, MA: June 19, 1994.
- Ingold, Cindy. “OCLC FirstSearch at Penn State: The First 18 Months.” Pittsburgh Regional Library Center, Spring Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA: May 19, 1993.
- Ingold, Cindy “Applying the Women's Studies Conspectus: Reports from the Field.” American Library Association, Midwinter Meeting, San Antonio, TX: January 25, 1992.
- American Library Association (ALA).
- American Library Association, Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL).
- ACRL, Women's Studies Section.
- ACRL, Education and Behavioral Sciences Section.
- ACRL, University Libraries Section.
- ALA, Social Responsibilities Roundtable (SRRT).
- SRRT, Feminist Task Force.
- ALA, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Roundtable.
- National Women's Studies Association.