Library Research Showcase
4th Annual Library Research Showcase
The University invites the campus community to a Library Research Showcase from 1:00 to 4:00pm on Monday, November 14, 2016. Library faculty and academic professionals will present their research, which impacts a wide variety of library services as well as the global LIS profession and other scholarly fields. The Library Research Showcase is hosted by the University Library and is sponsored by the University Library Research and Publications Committee.
Schedule of Presentations
- Poster Session & Tech Demos:1-2 PM, Room 106 and first floor hallway
- Lightning Talks: 2-3:30 PM, SSHEL South
- Poster Viewing Continues: 3:30-4 PM, Room 106 and first floor hallway
Find Out More about University Library Faculty Research
- University Library Community in IDEALS
Collection of University Library faculty and staff presentations, publications, research, and scholarship in the University's digital repository (IDEALS).
- Library Faculty Directory
List of current Library faculty, often with bios.
- Publications by University of Illinois Library Faculty Database
A searchable, year-by-year bibliography, including books, chapters, articles, and published conference papers.
- Recognizing Excellence Blog
A blog showcasing the research and service achievements of library faculty, including conference presentations.
Previous Showcase Materials
Questions and Comments
Questions, comments, and ideas concerning the research showcase can be submitted to Dan Tracy, chair of the showcase planning committee, or other members of the 2015 planning committee:
- Beth Sandore Namachchivaya
- Beth Woodard
- Merinda Hensley
- JJ Pionke