Services in the Undergraduate Library have different hours of operation, and some may start or end at different times from when the building is open.
Hours and Services at Closing
Some library services and spaces are unavailable prior to the Undergraduate Library’s closing time, including:
- Item check-out and/or renewal including books and reserve items
- Media collection
- Loanable technology items (both in-person and over the phone)
- Online reference services (Ask a Librarian)
- Cash printing
- Access to the lower level and tunnel
Specialized Service Hours
Fall and Spring Semesters
The Undergraduate Library will close at 5pm Friday 3/13/20. The UGL will remain closed until further notice. All services and collections will be unavailable during this time.
- During normal semester hours, all Loanable Technology is available:
- Sunday: 11:30am-11:00pm
- Monday: 9:30am-11:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am-11:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am-11:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am-11:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am-8:30pm
- Saturday: 11:30am-8:30pm
- Reading and Writing (RAW) Consultation Services: Appointment and hours information
- Writer’s Workshop: Appointment and hours information
Contact the Undergraduate Library for information about a specific service or space not listed here to confirm availability.
Late Night Library Policies
The library is open to all visitors during operating hours before 10:00 pm. After 10:00 pm access is restricted to University students, faculty, and staff with a valid i-card. Scan your i-card in the wall-mounted unit (on the right hand side of the east side entrance) to unlock the doors. See full Access Policy.