Books, Media, and Technology Circulation
- Library Circulation and Borrowing Policies – Campus-wide library policies
- Undergraduate Library Media Collection – Includes information about loan periods, reserving (advanced booking) items, returns, and renewals
- Undergraduate Library Loanable Technology – Includes information about loanable technology circulation policies
Billing policies for books and other I-Share items can be found on the Central Circulation Policies Page. The following information explains billing policies for other items at the Undergraduate Library.
- Course Reserve Items: $5/hour per item
- Three-Day Board Games: $5/day per item
- Media Collection (DVDs, Games, etc.): $1/day per item
- One-Week Loanable Technology: $15/day per item
- Two-Hour Loanable Technology: $5/hour per item
Lost Item Fines
- Replacement fines vary by item type; for more information, please fill out this form.
Loanable Technology Billing
- One-Week Loanable Technology items that are overdue for 10 days will be declared “Lost.”
- Failure to return One-Week Loanable Technology items could result in a blocked library account. A person with a blocked library account is unable to request, check out, or renew any items from University of Illinois and I-Share libraries.
- For more information, please fill out this contact form.
Library Billing Contact Information
- For questions about Undergraduate Library Books, Media Items, or Loanable Technology, email us.
- For all other books, contact the Main Library Billing Office at (217) 333-8288.