University Library Spring 2017 Position Request Template
This document AND a draft job description are due by 3/20/2017 for Academic Professional positions to either
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This document AND a draft job description are due by 5/15/2017 for Faculty positions.
***All sections are required***
- Proposed Title (please also attach a draft job description)
- Proposing Division, Unit, Group or Individual
- Administrative reporting structure
- If you are proposing more than one position, what priority would you rank this request?
- Potential for collaboration or shared functional responsibilities with other units
- Proposed rank (List all that apply): Assistant professor, Associate professor, Professor, AP
- Percentage appointment (e.g. 100%, 50%, etc.)
- Estimated salary range
- Potential sources of funding for position
- Could this position be successfully filled through an internal search, and if yes, why?
- Recommended time frame for filling position
- Position Need & Rationale: explain how this position contributes to the Library’s strategic framework, and campus and/or other broader initiatives or programs.
- Describe the research and service components of this position.