Graduate Assistants Training Materials
New Employee Training
For Individual, self-scheduled training opportunities, see:
- Safari Tech Books Online
- WebJunction online training
- Videos available in the Training for Library Employees Illinois Media Space channel
- LinkedIn Learning
See the Library Employee Calendar
- IHR Employee Learning and Development: Some free training opportunities are offered each semester. Other programs require payment. For those that require payment, please obtain funding via your supervisor before enrolling.
- Tech Services Training: Technology training provided on campus, usually for free. For those that require payment, please obtain funding via your supervisor before enrolling.
- Faculty Support and Training offers workshops on teaching in online environments
- Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
- CITL Annual Faculty Retreat
Other Local Opportunities
- Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI): Current training & meeting calendar