If you work at multiple workstations, you need to add the shared mailbox on each computer following the steps listed below:
- In Outlook 2013, go to File -> Info tab, under Account Information click the Add Account button
- The Add Account window pops up, in the E-mail Address field, enter the shared mailbox address, for example: “email@example.com“, leave all other fields blank, and then click Next
- After the account is found successfully, check the box for Change account settings and click Next
- Uncheck the box for Use Cached Exchange Mode, and click Finish
- A message pops up informing you that these changes will take effect after you restart Outlook. Click OK then close Outlook.
- Restart Outlook. It will ask for a user name and password to access the new sharedmail mailbox. Use your NetID and Active Directory password, and check the box for Remember my credentials.
- You’ll see the new shared mailbox listed in the left panel under your own Outlook account.