The Library Occasional Report Series was established in Spring 2015. The creator of the series, Lisa Hinchliffe, received a University Library Innovation Fund to investigate how to most effectively establish the series and make it a sustainable project for the library.
The series currently publishes University Library committee and technical reports on a variety of subjects, including discovery, scholarly communication, reference service, instruction, and assessment. While many of the reports are retrospective reports that were published by past library committees, the Occasional Report Series is also seeking new reports that any library committee, department, or working group would like to share.
To provide advice and guidance on policies and procedures for the Library Occasional Reports Series project, which is funded by the University Library Innovation Fund.
- Carissa Phillips(Aug 2015 - No End Of Term Date Available) Business and Finance Information Librarian
- Lisa Hinchliffe, Chair(Jan 2015 - No End Of Term Date Available) Coordinator for Information Literacy Services and Instruction
- Dan Tracy(Jan 2015 - No End Of Term Date Available) Interim Library & Information Science and Research Support Librarian
- Emily Hardesty(Apr 2015 - No End Of Term Date Available) Graduate Hourly
- Aaron McCollough(Aug 2015 - Aug 2016) Head of Scholarly Communications & Publishing
- Atoma Batoma(Jan 2015 - Jul 2015) African Studies Bibliographer
- Beth Sandore Namachchivaya(Jan 2015 - Jul 2017) Associate University Librarian for Research
- Sarah Crissinger(Jan 2015 - Jul 2017) Office of Information Literacy Services and Instruction Graduate Assistant