The Committee consists of three members elected at-large from the faculty. Members serve a three-year staggered term with a new member elected annually, replacing the member whose term has expired. Members may be elected for two successive terms. The person with the longest tenure on the Committee shall serve as chair.
The Bylaws Committee reviews the language and form of proposed amendments to the bylaws and assures that substantive review of the content of such proposed amendments is made by other appropriate committees or officers. The Bylaws Committee may also regularly review the bylaws and recommend appropriate amendments to the Faculty.
- Bill Maher, Chair(Aug 2018 - Aug 2024) Second Consecutive Term
- Sara Benson(Aug 2017 - Aug 2023) Second Consecutive Term
- Joanne Kaczmarek(Aug 2019 - Aug 2022)
- Jennifer Teper(Aug 2022 - Aug 2025)
- Lisa Hinchliffe(Aug 2017 - Aug 2019)