Time and Location of Meeting
February 4, 2014
Agenda not yet available.
Kelly McCusker, Michael Fleming, Cindy Ingold, Susan Schnuer, Beth Woodard, Zoe Revell
1. Customer Service Guidelines (Susan Schnuer and Kelly McCusker)
Please attend sessions and read the document! Will vote on approving on February 17.
We need to talk about training for these guidelines. Let’s talk about the process we want to follow to come to a decision.
Need separate training for undergraduate students
Similar training for all other staff.
Sessions need to be no longer than 1 hour
Need to be recorded so they can be included in NEO checklists
More in-depth training needed in each of the areas
Diversity training needs to be EVERY year, something different
Work with Jen on assessment for this
Observation forms for supervisors
Self-assessment forms as well
Peer review feedback
Review of standards
View video or role play
Small group critique
Awards or recognition program to accompany this?
A cup with GREAT on it
Form of Applause
For external customers
For internal customers
Recognize and acknowledge good service.
2. Outlook tips and tricks (Zoe Revell update)
Update on when Library going to Office 2013
Suggestion to submit questions, have training answer these questions
Work with Parkland Business Center
3. Wellness activities (Zoe Revell)
Drumming up new participants for the committee?
Blood pressure checks –Parkland students later in the semester
Money smart week activities –1st week of April
Wholesome grocery shopping class
Still trying to contact person who does Mindful Meditation at Spurlock
4. Supervisory training ongoing—good size group this year! Next session the end of February. Need to schedule all group discussion with John. Also need to schedule PPP training sessions since many of these folks aren’t aware of PPP.
5. GA training updates (Zoe, update on this spring, issue with Voyager resolved?)
Next meeting: Tuesday, March 4, 2014.