Interim Contacts and Responsibilities (7/17/2017)
The Office of Research works in partnership with the Library and the campus to create, manage, use and publish research information. It is a leader, both on campus and nationally, in instruction and in sharing best practices in scholarly communications and research. It builds community through research-focused programs and partnerships with scholars, colleges, departments, and other units on campus.
- Research Data Service: Library as partner with campus in support of research data management, publishing, and long-term access.
- Research Services: Facilitate and support Library faculty- and professionally-driven research and innovation.
- Researcher Information Systems: Library as a partner in preserving and making accessible the scholarly work produced by Illinois researchers.
- Scholarly Commons: Library as a hub for digital research on campus.
- Scholarly Communication and Publishing: Library as a partner with researchers in scholarly communications, publishing, copyright, and research analytics endeavors.