Online Order Form
Want an easy way to order a book? Fill out our online order form!
NOTE : Rush Orders must be submitted using the online order form
Placing Firm Orders
Orders for domestic print titles can usually be ordered through GOBI.
- Search for a title.
- Review the title(s) which are retrieved.
- If you find the title which you would like to order, mark it by clicking on the margin to the left of the title. It should then be highlighted blue. If you do not find a match for the title you would like to order, please place an order using the Acquisitions online order form.
- When you are done marking all items, click Add to cart.
- Click Select cart to place the item in your select cart.
- Adding order details
- Click Select Cart on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click to the left of the first title to mark it.
- Click Enter Order Details at the top of the screen.
- Click the down-arrow next to Please choose template.
- Choose the appropriate FIRM template for the fund associated with this record.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the same above steps for each item in your cart.
- Once you have set order details for all of the titles in your cart, click Select Green Lights on the left-hand side of the screen. This will submit the order(s) to Acquisitions. It will take up to about one week for the order to reach YBP and be reflected in the status in GOBI (“library open order” will appear to the right side of the title).
- The next screen will show you Selection Acknowledgements for each selection submitted. You will receive an email with this information as well. At this point you can place these orders in a folder, email them, or remove them from your list. They will disappear from your list depending on the preferences you set for saving acknowledgements.