For Fiscal Year 2020:
- February 14th: ALL E-Resource Orders should have been received by Wendy by the close of business on Friday, February 14th. The University’s procurement system operates largely outside of our control, meaning that successful procurement of items require as much time as possible. We are trying to be flexible by pushing this date back a month, but we cannot process anything received after this date.
- February 21st: ALL International Orders should have been placed for items that are going to require physical shipping to the United States. This date is being added in part due to the Voyager/Alma migration and, in part, because we find that a significant portion of unexpended funds each year is from these types of orders. Moving this up will be beneficial to those of you ordering materials from abroad.
- April 3rd – Date of last orders. The only exception is for materials procurement covered by the approval plan.
- April 24th – Date of last invoices. Any invoices received before April 24th will be processed in FY20 if there is a valid order. Acquisitions and the Library Business Office cannot guarantee the FY20 processing of any invoices received after this date. Invoices received after this date may be held for processing off of the assigned funds in the next FY.
- May 8th – Date of last approval orders. No exceptions. These orders take 3-5 business days to load completely as an order into Voyager. Acquisitions reserves the right to hold any order that will over expend an approval sub-allocation. Selections made on GOBI that cannot be funded by a sub-allocation will sit in GOBI selection folders until the new FY for approvals and will load against that next year sub-allocation.