Copyright Services include:
- Consultations about author’s rights, fair use, teaching and copyright, public performance rights, and more!
- Workshops and lectures on copyright
- Online guides and information for educators, researchers, and students, such as:
- Copyright Chat: A podcast dedicated to discussing important copyright matters with experts from across the globe.
Services not included:
Some legal issues are not handled by the Copyright Librarian, including:
- If you believe your copyright has been infringed on a website hosted by the University, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about trademarks or patents, please contact the Office for Technology Management.
Disclaimer: Although the copyright librarian can assist you in obtaining the information you need to answer your copyright questions, she CANNOT offer legal advice.
For a consultation or further information, please contact:
Sara Benson, Copyright Librarian