- Journal and Article Locator – Use to locate e-journals and retrieve full-text articles.
- Math E-Journals
- All E-Journals – available to the U of I community
- Mathematics Library Journal Database
- New Print Journals
- Emerging Journals
- Illinois Journal of Mathematics
Journal Publisher Websites
- Springerlink – Over 200 full-text journals with articles available as PDFs for downloading.
- Elsevier ScienceDirect – Over 120 full-text journals with articles available as PDFs for downloading.
- Wiley Online Library
Databases and Indexes
- MathSciNet – American Mathematical Society (AMS) Mathematical Reviews
- Databases and Electronic Indexes – a listing of direct links to journal databases
- JSTOR – Full-text searchable “scholarly journal archive” with more than 70 journals on mathematics and statistics.
- Project Euclid – Full-text articles available from journals participating in the Open Archives Initiative, including: Journal of Symbolic Logic, Duke Mathematical Journal, Annals of Probability, and Michigan Mathematical Journal.
- ISI Web of Science (see also ISI Journal Citation Reports)
- Current Index to Statistics – A bibliographic index to statistics publications since 1974.
- Zentralblatt MATH – This resources encompasses 3500 journals and 1100 serials dating from 1868 to the present day.
- AMS Digital Mathematics Registry – List of retrospectively digitized mathematics journals.
- Scopus– World’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.