The Mortenson Center Celebrates 30 Years in 2021!
30th Anniversary Celebration Highlights:
- June 18, 2021 | “Library Services to Refugees during the COVID-19 Pandemic” – A World Refugee Day Webinar
Flyer: JPG, PDF | Recording: <click here>
- September 16, 2021 | “Food Culture from Near and Far: Stories of Identify and Belonging” – A Welcoming Week Online Panel Discussion | Flyer: JPG, PDF | Recording: <click here>
- September 21, 2021 | “Libraries Recovering Better for an Equitable, Sustainable and Peaceful World” – A Libraries for Peace Webinar | Flyer: JPG, PDF | Recording: <click here>
To celebrate Libraries for Peace Day click here for more information.
- Mortenson Center Alumni Maps: Chronological Map & Where are They Now Map
- 2021 Annual Distinguished Lecture
- “Engineering Change with Agnes Kaposi” Program
- Acting Together for the Sustainable Development Goals: A Global Library Leadership Forum
More details forthcoming!
Original 30th Anniversary flyer located here.