Media Commons Services
Have a question about loanable technology, the media production studios or self-use booths, our services, or anything else Media Commons? Contact us using the link below, we usually respond within 2 business days!
For help on your next video or audio project contact using our consultation form to schedule a consultation. We usually respond within 2 business days.
The staff of the Media Commons is always happy to discuss any digital media or technology creation project. If the project is outside the mission and/or exceeds the resources available in the Media Commons we are happy to direct you to a group on campus that can assist.
Instruction and Workshop Requests
The Media Commons provides training on media best-practices and technology, both in the classroom and through workshops presented at the Undergraduate Library (UGL). We offer tours of our spaces and hands-on practice with the loanable technology available through the Media Commons. Classroom visits can be scheduled to help to support media projects assigned in courses across campus.
- To learn more about our instructional services, please review our Media Commons Instructional Trainings Menu. Click Here
- To book a training for your class, please complete the form below:
Digital Signage – Student Billboard
The Undergraduate Library Media Commons now offers a digital billboard dedicated to advertising pre-approved student focused events. Events can include RSO functions, Student Events, Class Events, and other University approved Events.
- Images must be 1920 *1080 in resolution and in a jpg or png format.
- Include time frame (start date and end date) for sign display
- Signs must be approved by Media Commons staff before they will be posted.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to email us: