The University Library’s Savvy Researcher series includes nine data management workshops this fall semester:
- Intro to Data Management and Publication
- Improving Your Data Organization and Security Strategies
- Overview of Tools for Data Analytics and the Importance of Process Documentation
- Using Data Ethically
- How to Find and Learn about Appropriate Statistical Methodologies in Your Field
- Metadata for Research Data: How to Understand Your Data and Find It Later
- Basics of Research Data Publication and Sharing
- Finding and Using GIS Data
- Beyond Shapefiles: Managing GIS Data
The Research Data Service workshop page provides details and links for registration.
Also, check out the full Savvy Researcher workshop schedule for other opportunities to improve your research and information management skills!