As a first step in our planning, we are asking small groups of faculty to gather for a casual brainstorming conversation to ensure we plan for the right kinds of spaces. For example, what facilities will be needed to support rich collaboration? We have scheduled a number of dates over the next several months (see below) and are inviting faculty participation. Please share this with relevant colleagues. We hope that you and your faculty will share your perspectives and invest in these outcomes to help us shape this next chapter in our Library’s great history.
The Library will arrange its space around the number of attendees, so please send Kim Matherly (firstname.lastname@example.org) your first two choices:
- October 22 – 3:00pm – 4:30pm – 106 Main Library
- October 30 – 1:30pm – 3:00pm – 106 Main Library
- November 12 – 3:00pm – 4:30pm – 106 Main Library
- November 28 – 10:30am – 12:00pm – 106 Main Library
- December 13 – 1:30pm – 3:00pm – 106 Main Library