Please note: Due to COVID-19 response measures at the University of Illinois Library, the IHLC is closed to the public until further notice. Please email email@example.com if you require assistance, but note that staff access to our physical holdings continues to be limited during this time. We are currently able to fulfill limited digitization requests but are not able to provide in-person access to materials to external researchers. In-person appointments are available on a limited basis for University of Illinois faculty, staff, and students starting October 1, to be hosted in the Rare Book and Manuscript Library space. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Searching for Subject: Henry County--Kewanee (Ill.)
Records and Manuscripts
- Course Papers. University Of Illinois. Student History Projects, 1962-1984
- Little, Henry G. Papers, 1836-1900
- Perkins, Frederick Wainwright. Papers, 1882-1934
- Shaw, Howard Van Doren. Waller House, Kewanee, Ill., 1918
- Sprague, Paul E. Papers, 1971-1982
5 Hits! Click the links above to show each category's results.