Please note: Due to COVID-19 response measures at the University of Illinois Library, the IHLC is currently open on an appointment-only basis. In-person appointments are limited, but we continue to be able to fulfill digitization requests for remote access. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the process for making an appointment or making a digitization request.
Searching for Subject: Schuyler County--Rushville (Ill.)
Records and Manuscripts
- American Home Missionary Society. Papers, 1825-1853
- Riehl-Thompson Family. Papers, 1853-2010
- Scripps, William Arminger (1772-1851). Diary Extracts, 1833
- Van Norman, Clarendon, Jr., Collection of Lincoln and Illinois Ephemera, 1828-1967
- Willson, William. Legal Pleading, 1842
5 Hits! Click the links above to show each category's results.