Search Epidemiology Article Databases
Selected by impact factor, a measure of the journal’s relative importance.
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- Annals of Epidemiology
- CCC. Cancer Causes and Control
- Emerging Themes in Epidemiology
- Epidemiologic Reviews
- Epidemiology and Infection
- European Journal of Epidemiology
- Genetic Epidemiology
- International Journal of Epidemiology
- Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
Use the following suggested subjects to search the Online Library Catalog.
Other Library Catalogs
Search for books and borrow freely from other college and university libraries in Illinois.
- Bacterial Infections in Humans: Epidemiology and Control
- Epidemiology: Principles and Practical Guidelines, 2013.
- Handbook of Epidemiology, 2014.
- Health, United States
- Jekel’s Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health, 2014.
- Understanding Global Health, 2014.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC – Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFFS)
- CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Summary of Notifiable Diseases
- CDC’s National Immunization Survey (NIS) – Data, Tables and Documentation
- CDC’s Vital Statistics
- WISQARS – CDC’s Injury Statistics
- CDC Wonder
- Child Mortality – United Nations
- Illinois Dept of Public Health: Topics; Statistics
- City of Chicago Department of Public Health
- MedlinePlus Health Statistics
- National Cancer Institute SEER (Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results)
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- NCHS Fast Stats A to Z
- NCHS Surveys and Data Collection Instruments
- US Census Bureau – Statistical Abstract of the United States
- US Census Bureau – State and County Quick Facts
- US Census Bureau – American Community Survey (ACS)
- OECD iLibrary
- …Health at a Glance: OECD Indicators
- World Health Organization – WHO
- WHO International Classification of Diseases
- World Health Organization’s Epidemiology Resources
- WHO’s Data and Statistics