Search Audiology Article Databases
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Web of Science
- All ASHA Journals Search [On-campus or VPN use only]
- Cochrane Library
Selected by impact factor, a measure of the journal’s relative importance.
- American Journal of Audiology
- Audiology & Neurotology
- Cochlear Implants International
- International Journal of Audiology
- Ear and Hearing
- Hearing Research
- Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education
- Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing Research
- JARO- Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology
HV 2474 .S57235 2015
Sign Languages of the World: A Comparative Handbook. 2015.
This book, which is located in the Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library’s Reference section, is divided into two main parts. The first part contains chapters on a selection of deaf sign languages from around the world. The second part discusses alternate sign languages, such as Plains Indian Sign Language and monastic sign language. Includes index and bibliographies.
Use the following suggested subjects to search the Online Library Catalog.
Other Library Catalogs
Search for books and borrow freely from other college and university libraries in Illinois.
- Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Cochlear Hearing Loss: Physiological, Psychological, and Technical Issues
- Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences
- Encyclopedia of Neuroscience
- Evidence-Based Otolaryngology
- The Oxford Handbook of Aphasia and Language Disorders
- Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician
- The Senses: a Comprehensive Reference
- Springer Handbook of Auditory Research (book series)
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- National Association of the Deaf