Search Aging Article Databases
- CABI Global Health
- Cochrane Library
- Abstracts in Social Gerontology
Selected by impact factor, a measure of the journal’s relative importance.
- Age and Ageing: the Journal of the British Geriatrics Society
- Ageing Research Reviews
- American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Experimental Gerontology
- Journals of Gerontology Series A – Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences
- Journals of Gerontology Series B – Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences
- Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
- Mechanisms of Ageing and Development
- Neurobiology of Aging
- Psychology and Aging
Use the following suggested subjects to search the Online Library Catalog.
Other Library Catalogs
Search for books and borrow freely from other college and university libraries in Illinois.
- Cambridge Handbook of Age and Ageing, 2005.
- Encyclopedia of Aging (Ekerdt), 2002.
- Encyclopedia of Aging (Schulz), 2006.
- Encyclopedia of Aging and Public Health, 2007.
- Encyclopedia of Elder Care, 3rd ed., 2013.
- Encyclopedia of Health and Aging, 2007.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Senior Health, 2009.
- Handbook of Aging and the Social Sciences, 7th ed., 2011.
- Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Aging, 2nd ed., 2009.
- Merck Manual for Health Care Professionals (Section: Geriatrics)
- Merck Manual Home Health Handbook for Patients and Caregivers (Section: Older People’s Health Issues)
- Sage Handbook of Social Gerontology, 2010.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- AGing Integrated Database (AGID)
- CDC Healthy Aging
- Illinois Department on Aging
- U.S. Administration on Aging
- National Institutes of Health – Senior Health
- National Institute on Aging
- AARP Health
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- American Geriatrics Society
- American Society on Aging
- Gerontological Society of America
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
- Careers in Aging