The Acquisitions and Cataloging Services (ACS) is seeking a graduate student to assist with the cataloging of the German and Latin collections. The student will create catalog records for collections in these languages by using the catalog tool in the library.
Primary Position Function/Summary:
- Assist ACS staff to catalog collections in foreign languages
- Search and identify the best record from the OCLC Connexion
- Import and add the record to Alma
- Create catalog records
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create catalog records for books
- Review and correct cataloging records
- Manage and share catalog records with ACS staff
- $24.00 per hour
- Enrolled as a Graduate Student
- Ability to work with excel and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of German, Greek, or Latin
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send CV and application letter to Jonathan Engel (firstname.lastname@example.org).