FUNK LIBRARY 509
The Library Instruction Lab located on the 5th floor of the Funk Library is a library instruction teaching space that has the following equipment.
- 30 computers (Details of hardware and software available)
- Dry erase boards (2 stationary and 2 movable easels)
- Instructor’s console
- Ceiling projector and drop down projection screen
- Clickers(used for class participation)
- Wired and wireless microphone
- Remote mouse
- Transparency projector
- Laptop ports for projecting from a portable computer
Primary use of Space
- The first priority of this lab is for librarian-led instruction. This lab is not available for non-librarian led classes.
- Priority is given to classes that need to make use of computer based resources.
Reserving the Space
- Requests should be made by calling the Funk Library Circulation Desk at (217) 333-2416 or by using our online form .
- Requests will be honored pending availability for the date and time requested.
Using the Space
- Ask for access to Room 509 at the Funk Library Reference Desk.
- A staff member will retrieve the key and accompany you to unlock the classroom.
- The room is to remain locked at all times.
- When you are done using the classroom, check that:
- The projector is turned off
- All stray papers and other materials have been picked up
- All whiteboards are clean for the next user
- All the lights are turned off
- The door is LOCKED