FUNK LIBRARY 206
The Conference Room located on the 2nd floor of the Funk Library seats 8 people and has the following equipment:
Use of the Space
- The room is reserved for library staff use.
Reserving the Space
- Requests for reservations should be made through Outlook Calendar.
- Requests will be honored pending availability for the date and time requested.
Using the Space
- Ask for access to Room 206 at the Funk Library Reference Desk.
- A staff member will retrieve the key and accompany you to unlock the room.
- The room is to remain locked at all times.
- When you are done using the classroom, check that:
- The PC is logged off and the monitor is turned off.
- The mouse and keyboard are turned off.
- All stray papers and other materials have been picked up.
- All the lights are turned off.
- The door is LOCKED.