The Friendscript newsletter highlights current gifts to the Library as well as the Library’s collections, faculty, programs, and services. It is published three times each year and mailed to Library Friends.
- John Wilkin Returns to Lead Library
- Did You Know?
- Board of Advocates to Assist Campaign
- New Professorship to Aid Interdisciplinary Research
- Rescuing Black History
- Library Is Looking For
- Digital Scholarship Collaboratory Envisioned
- Upcoming Events
Friendscript Back Issues
Friendscript – Fall 2017 Download
Friendscript – Spring 2017 Download
Friendscript – Winter 2016-17 Download
Friendscript – Fall 2016 Download
Friendscript – Spring 2016 Download
Friendscript – Winter 2015-16 Download
Friendscript – Fall 2015 Download
Friendscript – Spring 2015 Download
Friendscript – Winter 2014-15 Download
Friendscript – Fall 2014 Download
Friendscript – Spring 2014 Download
Friendscript – Winter 2013-14 Download
The Compendium is an informational newsletter for campus faculty. Its purpose is to promote the programs and services of the University Library and to foster communication about important Library-related issues.
- Archives of Poet Haki R. Madhubuti and the Third World Press Acquired
- Two Archivists and a Professor Emeritus Honored with Chancellor's Medallion
- New Residents at the Library
- Research Data Service and ORCID
- What is the Slavic Reference Service?
- Watch the Homecoming Parade with the Library
- What Illinois Faculty are Saying About the Library
- Meet Lynne M. Thomas
The Annual Report provides highlights from the fiscal year.
- By The Numbers
- Library Milestones Spanning 150 Years
- Letter from the University Librarian
- Financial Statement
- Endowment Funds
- Memorial Gifts
- Tribute Gifts