About HathiTrust Digital Library:
As of March 31, 2020, “HathiTrust makes available to our members the Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS), which will allow students, faculty, and staff from eligible member libraries to have online reading access to materials that are currently unavailable to them in their library collections. All users continue to have access to more than 6.7 million public domain and Creative Commons-licensed works. By offering this service, we intend to help continue to support teaching and research at institutions during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
We encourage you to search and utilize this collection while access to our library’s physical collections are limited, however, not all materials or course reserves may be available.
About the Internet Archive:
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Internet Archive is making over 1 million items free to access. You can search this collection for any course reserves that you would typically use in the library. Note that not all course reserves will be available.
For some titles, you will need to create a free Internet Archive account, which will let you check out materials for a period of 14 days.
If you have any questions please contact us via email, email@example.com, or using chat services on the library website. Note: Chat services are monitored by all libraries on campus, if you would like to contact Communications library staff directly, please use the email address provided above.
Spring 2020 Course Reserves Available via Internet Archive:
- Brand Gap: How to Bridge the Distance Between Business Strategy and Design: A Whiteboard Study / by Marty Neumeier / 2006
- 20 Ads that Shook the World: The Century’s Most Groundbreaking Advertising and How it Changed Us All / by James Twitchell / 2000
- Communication for Business and the Professions / by Patricia Hayes Andrews and John E. Baird, Jr. / 2005
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change / by Stephen R. Covey / 2004 – open source link
- Bad Leadership: What it is, How it Happens, Why it Matters / by Barbara Kellerman / 2004
- Developing the Leader Within You / by John C. Maxwell / 1993 – open source link
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t / by Jim Collins / 2001
- The Last Lecture / by Randy Pausch / 2008
- Leading Change / by John P. Kotter / 1996
- The No Asshole Rule Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One that Isn’t / by Robert I. Sutton / 2007
- On Becoming a Leader / by Warren Bennis / 2003
- When Smart People Fail: Rebuilding Yourself for Success / by Carole Hyatt & Linda Gottlieb / 1993
- How to Make Collaboration Work: Powerful Ways to Build Consensus, Solve Problems, and Make Decisions / by David Straus / 2002
- The Fire Next Time / by James Baldwin / 1963
- Scoop: a Novel About Journalists / by Evelyn Waugh / 1977