Voyager@U of I Library
Currently we're on Voyager release 7.2.5 for the staff client and 6.5.3 for the online
Voyager Service Commitment
ISCC (Integrated System Coordinating Committee)
ISCC is a standing committee which reports to CAPT and is charged with the following tasks:
- Oversees and coordinates all aspects of the Voyager implementation and ongoing use of the
Voyager system at the University of Illinois Library;
- Directs, monitors and supports the work of the individual Voyager teams;
- Coordinates communication among the Library's Voyager teams, the CARLI Offices, the CARLI
I-Share Users' Advisory Group, and the Ex Libris Users Group of North America (ELUNA);
- Coordinates communication among the Voyager teams, the Library Faculty/Staff and the Library
- Recommends policy changes to the Library Administration as needed to improve efficiency in the
use of Voyager and/or to enhance Voyager-based public services for the University of Illinois user
- Susan Avery (Chair, PAC Education Team)
- Cherie Weible (Chair, Circulation/Reserves/Resource Sharing Team)
- Jon Gorman
- Qiang Jin (Chair, Cataloging Working Group)
- Michael Norman
- Peggy Steele, Chair
- Lynn Wiley (Head, Acquisitions Dept.)
- Beth Woodard (Chair, Training Team)
- Greg Youngen (Chair, Public Interface Team)
Acquisitions Team - coordinates ongoing use of the
acquisitions client throughout the Library.
Cataloging Working Group - coordinates
ongoing use of the cataloging client throughout the Library.
Circulation Team - coordinates ongoing use of Voyager
circulation, reserve, UB and call slip functions.
PAC Education Team - coordinates online catalog
training for Library users.
Public Interface Team - coordinates the ongoing
customization of the Voyager online catalog.
- Training Team - coordinates Voyager staff training for the Library.