In addition to the Undergraduate Library Media Collection, most of the following collections are searchable in the Library Catalog, unless otherwise noted.
Art and Architecture
- The Communications Library in Gregory Hall houses a collection of videotapes and audiotapes related to the discipline of communications. Most of these are for in-library use only.
Illinois History and Lincoln Collection
Music and Performing Arts
- The Music and Performing Arts Library has a large collection of videotapes and sound recordings. In the Library Catalog, limit location by Music & Performing Arts Media Collection (some of these items are located in the closed stacks, and must be asked for at the circulation desk on the first floor).
- The Krannert Art Museum Giertz Education Center has an arts-focused media collection (mostly VHS and DVD). The collection is searchable via the Lincoln Trail Library System (LINC) and items are circulated to schools, libraries, and other community centers in Illinois. Items may be requested for pickup at the Center or delivered to your local library. All users must set up a new users’ borrower account with the Center.
Prairie Research Institute
Social Sciences, Health, and Education
Media Services at Illinois:
- Asian Educational Media Service: Search for reviews of audio cassettes, video cassettes, films and slides, videodiscs and CD-ROMS, and curriculum units related to Asia. Reviews are prepared by scholars at Illinois.
- ATLAS: Search for technical support for your computer.