Revise - Edit
Revise: How do I edit my paper?
- Oftentimes rearranging or reorganizing your ideas can make your essay much easier for a reader
to follow. Consider writing the main point of each paragraph in the margin to test your
- Did you write your paragraphs in chronological order?
- Did you write your ideas in the order of importance?
- Do your ideas build from one to the other?
- Do your transitions tell why you've put the paragraphs in this order?
- You can also edit for grammar, spelling, and typographical errors