You can find eAudiobooks in the VuFind Catalog by searching “downloadable audio books,” and then clicking the “Electronic” filter under “Format” in the right-hand column. Or you can take a look at a browsable list. You can then narrow your search by using the author, topic, and genre filters on the right-hand side of the screen.
Once you've found the eAudiobook you're interested in:
- Click on the title to go to the catalog record.
- Click the link in the “Online Access" field (when off campus you will be prompted for your NetID/password). You will be taken to an EBSCO page.
- Click "Download" on the EBSCO page.
- You will be asked to sign in. If you have not downloaded an eBook before you will need to create a new account using the link on the right-hand side of the page (your NetID/password will not work).
- Create an account and save changes.
- Install the download manager.
- Download the eBook
If you have any other questions about finding, downloading, or troubleshooting the process (such as errors downloading), please read our eAudiobook guide
(PDF) or Ask a Librarian!