Group Rooms / Study Rooms
Reserve a Room
- Start on the Dibs! website at:
- Select number of people per room
- Select the booking length (1/2 hour to 2 hours total)
- Select the desired booking date
Click Search to see a list of available spaces
- Select which Library building you are interested in and then Select a room
- Fill out the form with your contact information
- A confirmation email with room details, confirmation code, and cancellation link will be sent
to the email address you provide.
The UIUC Libraries offer a variety of rooms that can be reserved by groups of 2 or more
- Group Study rooms on the Upper Level
- Media Editing Stations in the Media Commons
- Quiet study rooms on the Lower Level
- For additional study rooms in other libraries, see:
Upper Level Group Rooms
Group Room Policies:
- All rooms are for group use only.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis. All rooms can be
scheduled in advance.
- There is a 2 booking limit per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, the reservation will be
Group Room Features:
- Tables with space for 6-8 people
- Whiteboards (check out additional dry-erase markers at our circulation desk!)
- Rooms 1 and 2 each have a table equipped with 6 laptops/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that
students plug in their laptops and share/switch between them on the big screen LCD in the room.
Students who use Macbooks/iPads can check out
the front desk.
- Patrons can check out VGA and HDMI cables from the Loanable Technology Desk for use with the
televisions available in group rooms 3-11.