Try our Nook e-reader and our iPad! Find a book and start reading. Share with friends on Twitter and Facebook and e-mail. Watch movies, read magazines and download popular apps.
How to get one
- Tablets are available at the Undergrad Library Information Services Desk.
- Tablets are available for 1 week loan. One renewal upon request by phone or in person. $5.00 per day overdue fine.
- Tablets available on a first come, first served basis. It may be reserved in advance. Call the circulation desk at 333-3477.
1. Nook Color 2. power adaptor - plug
3. power adaptor - USB cable
4. Nookbook info sheet 5. quick start guide.
Check for availability.
iPad and iPad2
1. Apple iPad or iPad2 with magnetic cover 2. charging cord
3. instruction guide 4-5. 2-piece DC power adapter
6. VGA cable 7. docking station
iPad - Check for availability.
iPad2 - Check for availability.