SD Memory Card 4 GB
Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification.
Designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video
How to get one:
- The memory card is available at the Undergrad Library Services Desk
- They can be checked out for up to 1 week.One renewal upon request by phone or in person. $5.00 per day overdue fine.
- The memory card is available on a first come, first served basis.
- You may reserve the memory card in advance. Call the Circulation desk at 333-3477.
- Click here to check availability.
What you get:
1 SD Memory Card