The Undergrad Library has SDHC memory cards. Check one out and expand the memory of a video or
digital camera...ours or yours!
How to get one
- Memory cards are available at the
Undergrad Library Information Services Desk.
- There are 3 Kingston 4GB SDHC Memory Cards and 2 Transcend 8GB SDHC Memory Cards each available
for 1 week loan.
- One renewal upon request by phone or in person. $5.00 per day overdue fine.
- Available on a first come, first served basis. They may be
reserved in advance. Call the Circulation Desk at 217-333-3477.
How to use
- For more information on how many pictures can be stored on our 4GB memory card, check out this
chart from Kingston.
- Considered 'plug-and-play' technology - simply insert into a digital camera and begin recording
- Can be used with our Panasonic Lumix Digital Cameras or our Flip Camcorders to expand your
- Can be used with our Kingston 19-in-1 Memory Card Reader.